Life change happens best in Konnect Groups!
What is a Konnect Group?
- As a growing church, we want to ensure that everyone who joins the KEC family has a place to belong.
- A Life Group is simply a small group of people from all different backgrounds that get together once a week to share a meal, have some fun and discuss their faith journey and how they can serve those in need.
- A Life Group is a small gathering (between 6 to 12 people) that meets every week to “do life” together. It is an effective way for everyone to feel personally connected to the church and to grow our faith in an friendly environment.
- If you are interested in joining a group, please fill out the form bellow. we will review your preferences for meeting location and time
Why should I join a Konnect Group?
- Life Group connects you with other believers and experience a greater sense of community?
- Life Group provides a safe place to share your thoughts, questions, experiences, and doubts regarding your relationship with God and your faith journey?
- Life Group serves people in need and make an impact in the lives of others?
- Life Group go beyond what you experience on Sunday mornings?
- Life Group makes church personal.
If you are interested in joining a group, please fill out the form bellow. We meet on Thursdays during the day (for those who don’t go out in the evening) and also on Thursdays evening. We will review your preferences for meeting location and time.