All of these guidelines take into account that social distancing of 2m would be followed throughout the process. Being above reproach in these areas helps us to honor those in authority as well as love our neighbour in a unique way during this season of Covid-19 pandemic.
We would appreciate if you can let us know in advance you’re coming. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• All are welcome to attend KEC but please use wisdom and personal discretion. Please stay at home if feeling sick.
• We welcome guests to join us at any time.
• If you have experienced any COVID-19-related symptoms in the last two weeks, if you have compromising health issues, or if you’re not sure to attend, we STRONGLY advise you to stay at home and continue to join us for worship either on our website kecchurch.co.uk , YouTube or Facebook Page. It’s better to be SAFE than SORRY.
Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes before worship begins. Upon arrival, please enter the venue to be seated. Please do not gather in the foyer.
• We have hand sanitation areas available in the foyer for your convenience.
In order to protect all who come, we will have a one-way only traffic flow inside our building.
• Doors will be propped with doorstops as to minimize any and all contact.
• People will be able to enter through the MAIN Door. Signage will be able to direct people in the right direction.
• People will be able to enter the worship center through the normal entrance.
• After the service, people will exit through the LEFT side doors toward the parking lot from which they came.
Someone at the main entrance door and at the worship centre doors will be ready to greet you as you arrive.
• Masks are not mandatory, but is STRONGLY recommended for a better way to protect yourself and others.
• There will be no physical contact. We ask everyone to please maintain proper social distance. While we long for the day of hugs, handshakes, and high fives, we are not yet there.
• In order to keep all safe, we are asking that everyone honours these guidelines.
People will be directed to their seats.
• The seating will be filled starting from the back towards the front area. In this way nobody has to pass through others in order to keep social distancing.
• To help maintain social distancing with those who are seated near you, please remain in your seat through the entire Worship Gathering. Do NOT move any chairs please. If you need a chair to be moved or added ask one of the volunteers at the door.
• Families are to be seated together. The children are not allowed to run or play around the worship centre. Unfortunately, it is not possible yet to have Sunday School for Children due to distancing and space requirements. The children MUST remain with the family for the entire service.
• When the service is finished the exit will start from with those from the front first.
• The worship center will be sanitized prior to and following all services.
At this point, we will not offer any refreshments.
No bulletins or any other items will be available. Bibles, pens, notepads and all other informational items have been removed. Bring your own Bible if you can.
All internal church doors will remain open for a well ventilated place.
Both toilet blocks can be used. There will be only one person at a time allowed in the toilets. After using the facility please sanitize it immediately. There will be Antibacterial Sanitising Wipes available to be used. Anyone who uses the facility please be responsible and sanitise it yourself.
Worship through Giving and The Lord’s Supper is part of our DNA.
• Giving – we will continue to encourage online giving and for your convenience, there will be an offering box available at the exit.
• Lord’s Supper – we will share the Lord’s Supper differently without having to pass the elements and/or compromising your safety. The Lord’s Supper will NOT be served on a regularly bases. At the right time you will be informed how and when we will have the Lord’s Supper.